Monday, April 17, 2017

Part 1a Review at Amazon.com, of Rod Bennett's book, "Four Witnesses", has disappeared! (with Update, it has not disappeared)

I noticed that my "Initial Review" of Rod Bennett's book, Four Witnesses, that I put up at Amazon.com and linked to in this article, is no longer there.  It is actually "part 1a" of my article.

Update: (April 18, 2017)
see Rob's comment in the com-box:

Ken, I found it.
The Amazon grading system wants to show Verified purchases only. If you click on the filter for verified purchases, it will alternate to "All Reviewers. Then your review does show.

see my comment also in the combox.  I will leave this up here. and adjust the title

http://beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-initial-review-of-rod-bennetts-book.html

Fortunately, I kept a copy on my computer, and so I have published it here at my other blog, "Apologetics and Agape".

https://apologeticsandagape.wordpress.com/2017/04/17/review-of-rod-bennetts-book/


3 comments:

Highway dog said...

Ken, I found it.
The Amazon grading system wants to show Verified purchases only. If you click on the filter for verified purchases, it will alternate to "All Reviewers. Then your review does show.

Here is the link, but it might go back to the previous filter.
https://www.amazon.com/Four-Witnesses-Early-Church-Words/product-reviews/0898708478/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewopt_rvwer?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=two_star&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=1

Rob.

Ken said...

Thank you Rob - without your comment, I would have never figured that out.
I see it now.
Weird, because I have a long time account with Amazon, but I don't remember where I bought Rod's book, but I am pretty sure it was through Amazon.

I will leave the content, but change the title.
Ken Temple

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the blog, I have learned a lot about Holy Church. I arrived here by Lucas Banzóli from the blog "Heresías Católicas"("Catholic Heresies" in Portuguese): heresiascatolicas.blogspot.com.br/?m=1